Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127923 times)

bad news people. suburbia is cancelled

Add a train pls

what purpose would a train serve in the world of suburbia

what purpose would a train serve in the world of suburbia
"how to stop train in suburbia" videos

update: crafting info gui in character gui and actual crafting gui that you can use to craft stuff

ok so finals are tomorrow and i haven't really started studying yet so this will be the only update this week. today i have finished the two crafting guis though so hooray. the one on the left is a crafting info gui that you can open at any time and look at various recipes and abilities of different craftable items (items in this case meaning weapons and foods). the one on the right is the gui that you use to craft stuff and will automatically open when you approach a crafting brick. it will tell you the max amount of items you can craft once one is selected from the list on the left side of the gui and will let you craft how many items you want provided you have enough resources. if you don't have enough resources to craft one of these items a dialog box will come up telling you which ingredients you are missing. in both of the guis you will be able to look at various qualities of the item like damage or shot speed for weapons and for foods what buff it provides and how much hunger it alleviates.

at this point i think the character gui that first debuted a few weeks ago is done and looking at the to-do list i do not see anything left for the character gui or anything else on the list that will take more than a few hours to complete. but as i said at the start finals are tomorrow and end on friday so i can't afford to spend time working on suburbia unfortunately. for when this will be released i don't know i'll work on this when i feel like it but at the very forgetin most it'll be done and hosted in march. but that's a very generous amount of time for me to finish a few things that'll only take a few hours each at most.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:35:20 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

"how to stop train in suburbia" videos
HOW TO 100% STOP THE TRAIN IN SUBURBIA! (solved)
Help me reach 2000000 subscribers! Like the video!

go for spring break opening reeeeeeeeeeee

You're triggering my autism by saying clip instead of mag (and don't give me any bullstuff maybe that rifle uses clips but all those other weapons except for the shotgun uses mags).

read the title

ok now you understand that suburbia is finally after more than a year nearing completion. this is all i have left to do:

hamcuffs are civilian cuffs that they can use to restrain others so they can be thrown into corpse processors or the church's sacrificial pit. they're crafted using meat i bet you couldn't guess that forgeter. they're hamcuffs because making the model look like rope wouldn't work because rope doesn't translate well to low-poly.

if i can get the hamcuff models by today or tomorrow expect testing to start during the middle of next week or sooner

to apply for testing post here and if you're accepted i will send you a pm
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 05:42:08 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i want to test this glorious gamemode