Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 128022 times)

For anyone who doesn't understand Gytonics, that paragraph translates to:

"see you in three months!"

just give him some breathing room so he can do his important real-life stuff first and then you can reap the fruits of his labor. dont pm him stupid stuff

leave him alone people
i think it is fair that people are questioning me because i have been vague in this thread. i have said that i was going to try to host suburbia this weekend and now obviously that isn't going to happen.

in this development situation though patience is key. suburbia will be finished and hosted eventually but not now

need to start making more room for school now since SAT's/ACT's/AP exams are in a few months for me.
I recommend princeton reviews for AP exams and doing every up to date practice test you can find for SAT/ACT timed

I can wait for this server to be hosted again.

i do not know when all the bugs will be fixed or when i will find the time to fix them
2018, maybe

i think it is fair that people are questioning me because i have been vague in this thread.
it's nice to be vague because that means no deadlines >:D

wow all this discussion is like trying to set up a REAL economy
suburbia is based off real life events

I think someone should make Skybox_Emoticon at some point

update: tutorial

so after testing we learned a things and one of those things wasn't actually that we needed a tutorial. we knew we needed a tutorial and were planning one to make before public hosting but during testing we discovered that we actually need a tutorial for people testing because there was a forgetton of confusion which is understandable as suburbia is vastly different from any other rpg. for instance we're removing the bank now and by bank i mean the money storing part you will still be able to store food/weapons/bullstuff in your bank. wow suburbia is so loving different look at us we're making this game not absolutely intolerable don't worry iban i'm taking notes for you so you don't make another disaster of a server if you ever come back to this damned game. anyways yeah tutorials. players who join suburbia the first time will spawn on a personal tutorial island and will have their chat turned off so our lovely tutorial guy can talk to them. tutorial guy explains all this stuff in order: lots and their placement -> planting crops and the soil system -> crafting food -> starvation system -> foods apply positive buffs to your player -> selling food in the global shop -> mines -> god and his events -> handcuffing people (because its a little complex) -> and that's loving it. if players feel the need to learn more about suburbia the help section in the character gui does exist and provides the actual suburbia game documentation because we didn't have any official game docs until destroyerofblocks wrote the help section.

so as you might have been able to tell i took a week off from suburbia to get my stuff together and now that my stuff is back together it's back to making this game. don't even ask me about when the next testing session will be held because i don't know.

does the tutorial guy become nicer

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:54:08 PM by PhantOS »

... no money in a bank?

I feel like this mod would not be complete without some rick and morty / just roiland voices.

... no money in a bank?
all money will be stored on your player. instead of dropping all your money on death you will only lose 10% of it on death.