Author Topic: Some servers are complete BS  (Read 6960 times)

I deserve a cookie from Curiosity since I host the funnest server on earth, seriously even when my ping would hit the 1000's- people would still come just for the pure win of it. :D

Adio banned me for not being admin :/ thats not a good reason at all srry if i got the wrong guy... but to bad it isnt

I deserve a cookie from Curiosity since I host the funnest server on earth, seriously even when my ping would hit the 1000's- people would still come just for the pure win of it. :D

:cookie:

I got banned once for not being Christian. :cookieMonster:

I think they were all like 10. They had no clue who i was, they randomly asked me, "Facechild are you Christian" And I of course said, "No." then they started swearing at me until someone banned me.

Everyone agrees that block dude is a loving gay assed stuff faced idiot.

all the 3k IDs are NOOBS all of them... Just wait for the 4ks...

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...

I think they were all like 10. They had no clue who i was, they randomly asked me, "Facechild are you Christian" And I of course said, "No." then they started swearing at me until someone banned me.

OMG! BADSPOT BAN HIM! HE"S UNSAVED

OMG! BADSPOT BAN HIM! HE"S UNSAVED
:D

i hate admins who use F8 and comes to a player when they are in 1.person, i sayd he should stop : "Dude! Really! Stop it!" and then i got perma banned, reason : don't be a loving bitch!

I got banned once for not being Christian. :cookieMonster:
Should avoid letting out personal info.
Also sometimes admins will have a good reason for banning but won't state it.  But usually there is none other than they just don't like you.  *cough Adio coung*

Gah its getting really tiresome filtering through these noobs. i really would like to just ban everyone i don't like but then my servers would have a bad name. usually my other admins do it for me though. ha ha i don't try to stop them.

all the 3k IDs are NOOBS all of them... Just wait for the 4ks...

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...

I'm insulted.

Badspot should randomize current IDs and do the same with future ones.