Author Topic: Some servers are complete BS  (Read 6959 times)

Everyone agrees that block dude is a pandaing gay assed ice cream faced idiot.
Only you agree that, we never agreed to anything.

Perma Banned on assasinate server because I was hiding and the admin cheated to find me then i said he cheated and he banned me.
Who was hosting the server?

all the 3k IDs are NOOBS all of them... Just wait for the 4ks...

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...

I'm insulted.

Badspot should randomize current IDs and do the same with future ones.

Likewise, and Agreed.

all the 3k IDs are NOOBS all of them...
You, sir, are a jerk.

You, sir, are a jerk.
Indeed he is, I'm not in the 3000s, but I've met my share of smart people in the 3000s.

You, sir, are a jerk.
Indeed he is, I'm not in the 3000s, but I've met my share of smart people in the 3000s.

i got an example of a good 3k player Frosty
he's nice he accually is less of a noob then 1k players
atleast do some damn homework befor saying people are noobs

Some servers are BS, but I treat them and their admins accordingly. I joined this server of this person who wanted to join a clan, which was obvious because the name of the server pointed that out.

Anyhow, I started to build, then I figured I would see what kind of vehicles the server had. I spawned the F18 or whatever it was to see what it was like, since I was probably never going to download it. I shortly got out of the plane, to notice that the actual host of the server was trying to at first wrench my vehicle spawn, then normal wand it, then he finally figured out that he had to use the destructo wand to get rid of bricks that weren't his. When he finally found out how to clear someone elses brick, he said "dont fly planes they lag" I pointed out to him that there were like 100 bricks, and everyone was afk on a slate map, and also said, "Why bother even having vehicles on the server if you aren't going to let people use them?" He then replied, "dude dont talk back ill boot you" So I stopped, just to see what he would do. He then started to hit me with the destructo wand a couple of times, then said "i beat yo a$$ son"; Just like that. I responded by loading my box trap macro, trapping him, then leaving instantly. I then rejoined to call him a friend, then left for good. Did I get banned? No.

For tl;dr'ers: This is a good read, and if you reply with tl;dr, you support these people.

As a guess, I can say that 98% of the 3k-ers are idiots.
Only 2% of them are ok.
Enough said statistics-wise.

This is a very sad finding, since this is rather true D:

@ n0cturni: Nice.

Actually, I should have contributed my ban story...

While I was waiting to load up some freebuild server (With some huge extra directories...), the admin perma-banned me for no real reason other than "hsaha". I lol'd, then took a screenshot.

All I have to say is:

Add-Ons/add-ons/add-ons/add-ons/add-ons/add-ons/add-ons/shapes/add-ons/add-ons/add-ons/shapes/audi.dts

And, "hsaha."

You, sir, are a jerk.
I agree I have met people in the 3000s smarter then some people in the 100s.
One of the smartest on I have ever met was ZedFontaine.
I was amazed to see a newbie who learned to read instructions and had literacy.

I swear, if they all learn to host and SPAM the place with noob servers and no one can find good ones, theres gonna be a hell lot of less noobs to flame around here...
Well not most of the 3k are noobs oh btw today i got banned for saying one of the planets name in the map planets

Well not most of the 3k are noobs oh btw today i got banned for saying one of the planets name in the map planets

I take it that the name was "Urstar fish?"

Typical nubs.