Enlisting in the military tomorrow

Author Topic: Enlisting in the military tomorrow  (Read 2694 times)

I was told I would be PDQ'd if I even tried to join...
How would you be permanently disqualified?? That's a hard thing to get, lol

How would you be permanently disqualified?? That's a hard thing to get, lol
I have eczema and eczema and the smallpox vaccine don't mix well

waivers are nearly impossible too

Hey, I'm back home from MEPS. So with the x-ray's I had taken, they were of my back and the DQ of my spine is 50° and I measured a 51°,  so I have very minor scoliosis. But with those degrees, 95% of the time anything between 50° and 55°get waived. So by tomorrow I should be okay, but that means I would have to go back to the hotel for another night and do the whole process though the morning for a third time.

What I do for the military haha.

I have to get a letter from a kidney doctor saying I'm fit for enlistment before I can get my SEAL contract.

"SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!" - Some guy from a movie who's name I forgot
"FIVE FOOT NINE? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED stuff THAT HIGH"   -Gny. Sgt. HartmanBaddy's uncle

Hey, I'm back home from MEPS. So with the x-ray's I had taken, they were of my back and the DQ of my spine is 50° and I measured a 51°,  so I have very minor scoliosis. But with those degrees, 95% of the time anything between 50° and 55°get waived. So by tomorrow I should be okay, but that means I would have to go back to the hotel for another night and do the whole process though the morning for a third time.

What I do for the military haha.
Hide a doughnut in your backpack and claim you were hungry when Sgt. Hartman finds it.

I would probably join the military if I could but society says I can't legally own a firearm
um what

What's your specific job going to be?

I would probably join the military if I could but society says I can't legally own a firearm
but
you can legally own a firearm and even if you couldn't you could still join the military. what kind of stuffty bait is this

um what
but
you can legally own a firearm and even if you couldn't you could still join the military. what kind of stuffty bait is this
I can't legally own a firearm or participate in the military because I have tourettes, adhd, and depression, they are afraid I would accidentally shoot an ally or myself.

I can't legally own a firearm or participate in the military because I have tourettes, adhd, and depression, they are afraid I would accidentally shoot an ally or myself.
You shoulda put that context in there first bud

You shoulda put that context in there first bud
I have said I have those before, y'all just have memory loss.