Author Topic: Stealth system/npc?  (Read 459 times)

I've been playing MGS Peace Walker (yeah I'm kinda poor, might get Phantom Pain later) for a bit and have gotten a new affection for stealth tactics.
Can anyone code some sort of NPC that can be oblivious to you when you're near a wall and do the MGS Alarm emote once it sees you?

Also, code a tranquilizer gun or I'll put you to sleep and Fulton extract you to Mother Base...

Maybe I should take a break from Peace Walker.

because bots already do alarm emote when they detect you, i think a cooler idea would be to package an emote that overwrites the default alarm to be recolored red and plays the MGS alarm sound

what about,

"I must be seeing things..."
and Fulton extraction and sleepy NPCs would actually be awesome

blockland MGS?????????????

Technically Bots already have an FOV detection option but Bots in general just kinda loving suck. They're dumb as stuff but they're also crackshots with every weapon you give them, and forget any type of melee fight because you're gonna get your ass handed to you. Bots need a total revamp because currently I'm having difficult finding any sort of remotely fun gameplay use for them, and their events are hard as stuff to use and often entirely useless. It also kinda sucks that all the useful bot event add-ons have been failed because of abuse or something.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:38:23 AM by Rally »

Technically Bots already have an FOV detection option but Bots in general just kinda loving suck. They're dumb as stuff but they're also crackshots with every weapon you give them, and forget any type of melee fight because you're gonna get your ass handed to you. Bots need a total revamp because currently I'm having difficult finding any sort of remotely fun gameplay use for them, and their events are hard as stuff to use and often entirely useless. It also kinda sucks that all the useful bot event add-ons have been failed because of abuse or something.

This

I'd love to see a revamp on bot combat where they try to crouch or jump to dodge bullets. and maybe a projectile option for healing based weapons that lets the bot ignore dodging for those specific projectiles

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis