Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10691 times)

Y'all acting like weed is good for you lmao

There are plenty of things not good for you that are still legal. Should the government ban them all?

There are plenty of things not good for you that are still legal. Should the government ban them all?
Personally I think so, (Cigarettes and stuff) but I'm not big into politics so I won't really go into detail.

Personally I think so, (Cigarettes and stuff) but I'm not big into politics so I won't really go into detail.
So where is the line drawn for you? Do they have the right to ban junk food? It's certainly not good for you. To what degree do you feel people should be able to control what they do with their bodies?

So where is the line drawn for you? Do they have the right to ban junk food? It's certainly not good for you. To what degree do you feel people should be able to control what they do with their bodies?
ban life because bad things happen

Well no, but even though junk food is bad, its not as horrible/disgusting as cigs. People don't want to be breathing in the 2nd hand smoke/seeing cig butts everywhere. I know they're trying to eliminate that sort of thing but its not working as well as it should.
I've had mixed feelings about weed for awhile but my final conclusion is negative. I've seen people change after smoking weed, and most of the time not in a good way.

I'm all for the legalization of weed not because I'm some cigarette who thinks it's a miracle cure for cancer or something completely incorrect, but rather because it's better to earn tax money off hippies than pay for them to live in prison.

You're walking a line between freedom and fascism here. It's not what you personally think is healthy for the people (even if you're correct), it's what makes sense in terms of freedom and financial benefit. Tobacco is a ~$35,000,000,000 industry and contributes billions of tax dollars to the federal budget every year, and can you imagine the resistance from not only the public but also from private cigarette businesses if you tried to ban tobacco? It'd be idiotic at best.

Well no, but even though junk food is bad, its not as horrible/disgusting as cigs. People don't want to be breathing in the 2nd hand smoke/seeing cig butts everywhere. I know they're trying to eliminate that sort of thing but its not working as well as it should.
I've had mixed feelings about weed for awhile but my final conclusion is negative. I've seen people change after smoking weed, and most of the time not in a good way.
The UN believes unhealthy diets are a greater threat to public health than even tobacco. So if we're banning things that we think aren't good for people, that should probably be number 1. After all, why should people be able to consume anything unhealthy?

what are we doing again

Fast food can forget you up over a period of time. Should we ban that?

Well considering it's a medically sanctioned drug, I'd say it's not all bad for you.

The UN believes unhealthy diets are a greater threat to public health than even tobacco. So if we're banning things that we think aren't good for people, that should probably be number 1. After all, why should people be able to consume anything unhealthy?
We can't ban it. People will still be able to get a hold of it. I just want it to be harder than to walk into Walgreens and buying an ounce of weed. Its too common as it is.

Fast food can forget you up over a period of time. Should we ban that?
if ur a fatass, yes.

We can't ban it. People will still be able to get a hold of it. I just want it to be harder than to walk into Walgreens and buying an ounce of weed. Its too common as it is.

You're not talking about a ban anymore you're talking about a controlled substance. I can assure you you're not going to be able to buy weed at Walmart in the check-out isle. It will more than likely be exclusively available in places like liquor stores or smoke stores and will not be sold to people under a certain age.