the weed bill didnt pass

Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10377 times)

Relieves pain and is an anti-inflammatory. While high I can actually walk because I'm not suffering from really bad sciatic pain
Do regular painkillers not provide the same relief?
Ibuprofen for example is also an anti-inflammatory painkiller. Or Aspirin, which is also an NSAID.

yeah but weed makes you feel good too not just take away the pain

and a lot of over the counter meds don't work nearly as effectively as marijuana.

Ibuprofen for example is also an anti-inflammatory painkiller. Or Aspirin, which is also an NSAID.
They don't work near as well or near as long. They also made me sick, easily agitated, in a stuffty mood constantly, had a major loss of appetite, so on and so forth.

When I first started marijuana I was also taking half a painkiller with it as a boost. I soon found out that marijuana alone was completely removing the pain. The munchies also allowed me to start eating again. (I had lost 5-6 pounds due to over the counter pain killers, couldn't eat much at all)

we need to work harder on extracting the actual parts of weed that give medical benefits and the parts that just make you high so we can sell it as a medical drug and a recreational drug

Lmfaooooooo stufflord thats the same chemical  :cookieMonster:

The chemical makeup of weed is pretty simple.

stuff then we dont even need to do anything

THC is the healing and high. You can extract the oils from it to create a medicine though. People do that to treat seizures.

theres no reason to not legalize weed

anything you smoke is harmful regardless, however it's baffling that the stuff in convenience stores is legal rather than marijuana lol

pretty sure alcohol kills more people than weed and it's still legal

anything you smoke is harmful regardless, however it's baffling that the stuff in convenience stores is legal rather than marijuana lol

Pretty sure weed has no deaths at all (from consumption, people getting high and doing stupid stuff may be another story..)

Pretty sure weed has no deaths at all (from consumption, people getting high and doing stupid stuff may be another story..)
yeah basically

Nobody will ever outlaw alcohol.  Making the drinking age 18 would sure as stuff help a ton though, and cut down on a lot of alcohol-related deaths.

Not even close.
My headache will literally completely go away within minutes after smoking. When I take ibuprofin, it will take like 45 minutes to kick in and I'll be lucky if it recuces the pain to bearable.

anything you smoke is harmful regardless
fun fact: as long as there isn't for some reason, gross stuff laced in your weed you shouldn't have any problems. it would literally strengthen your lungs because of all the deep inhaling you would be doing.