Poll

Should the entirety of the servers hosting be transferred to Rggbnnnnn if he so chooses?

Yes.
15 (29.4%)
No.
7 (13.7%)
Yes, Cavik is bad.
9 (17.6%)
No, Rggbnnnnn is bad.
7 (13.7%)
I don't care.
13 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Cavik's City RPG  (Read 16473 times)

What's the point of playing if you're just gonna keep resetting after every update?
If they do an update that changes how the game works differently, then a reset is necessary. If you want me to go more in detail I will.

If they do an update that changes how the game works differently, then a reset is necessary. If you want me to go more in detail I will.
This. I can't just remove and add jobs without there being issues. I am busy at work currently and I know nothing will work the same. I am even using a completely new version that zapk modified.

I know what You Mean, it just bothers me a lot.

I know what You Mean, it just bothers me a lot.
I understand. As long as the reason for a reset is truely necessary it shouldn't be as bad, I'm sure you'll be upset about it, especially when you've wasted so much time.

Basically my reaction checking back on this thread in the morning after the weekend.

When will the server go up again?

When will the server go up again?

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

i feel like youve asked this before

Lol, yes I did.
But I never really got an answer