Ridiculous reasons for schools to be upset.

Author Topic: Ridiculous reasons for schools to be upset.  (Read 1505 times)

how about just not caring, lol
This thread is asking to post handicapped school stuff, that doesn't automatically mean I need to care about the stories I tell.
Also dismissive post.

yeah that's an excessive punishment and all but you're not supposed to be watching "funny vines" in class.
And you didn't answer my question: how is drinking coffee a reason to hate someone?
according to our ipad terms of use policy, we are allowed to do that, but only during downtown or in the morning
the coffee makes her way way too-overhyped and she gets really bitchy from it

according to our ipad terms of use policy, we are allowed to do that, but only during downtown or in the morning
So it was used during downtown/morning then? You didn't specify, and you said "teacher" and "classmate" so I assumed it was during class.
Did you bring it up with someone else, like a principal or dean?

the coffee makes her way way too-overhyped and she gets really bitchy from it
How do you know this for a fact? Some people are just naturally bitchy.
Lots of people drink coffee, and unless you stay with her all day you can't know exactly how much she drinks

This thread is asking to post handicapped school stuff, that doesn't automatically mean I need to care about the stories I tell.
Also dismissive post.
umm, I was talking about the school. the school should just not care

a lot of the staff at my school is cool but last year someone got suspended for making a shoot-up-the-school joke, which is weird because the school used to get bomb threats all the time and no one ever tried to find out who they were from.

So it was used during downtown/morning then? You didn't specify, and you said "teacher" and "classmate" so I assumed it was during class.
Did you bring it up with someone else, like a principal or dean?
How do you know this for a fact? Some people are just naturally bitchy.
Lots of people drink coffee, and unless you stay with her all day you can't know exactly how much she drinks
my bad for not specifying, it was during downtown.

fair point but I think it doubles the effect