Good free video editors?

Author Topic: Good free video editors?  (Read 838 times)

None of these were rendered in 720p
Reread the post. The pro version can export higher than 720p. Thats really the only major difference between the pro and free version. The free version has all the functions of the pro one though.

Reread the post. The pro version can export higher than 720p. Thats really the only major difference between the pro and free version. The free version has all the functions of the pro one though.
He understands that... What he's saying is because the free version will only export in 720p, it's useless. This is because he believes there is no point in rendering a video in 720p (or less).

just buy Sony Vegas it's the best option

I used to use one called videopad, it's better than windows movie maker for sure.

Reread the post. The pro version can export higher than 720p.

Oh, I didn't know the pro version is free.

You can also use Blender 3D as a video editor, even though it's mainly used for modeling, rendering and animation.

You can also use Blender 3D as a video editor, even though it's mainly used for modeling, rendering and animation.
yes.

you can add videos, image sequences, and audio and export a video out of it

i use it as a simple image-sequence-to-video method

Ignore him, its just zeblote being uptight (again)