Need some new server ideas

Author Topic: Need some new server ideas  (Read 1570 times)

I'm brainstorming for new Blockland ideas, but having a bit of trouble coming up with something unique. If you have any ideas for a new server, please post them below. If I use your idea, and it is reasonably unique, you will be credited for it when the server (eventually) is created.

Godzilla survival?
One player would be large and have a weapon that could destroy buildings and people.
The other people would be normal sized and would be hiding in building across the map.

Godzilla survival?
One player would be large and have a weapon that could destroy buildings and people.
The other people would be normal sized and would be hiding in building across the map.
hell i'll do this if i can get my hands on a big enough map

Every idea would be around 300% easier if nobody had to build maps for it.

The large player should only be able to go slow in relation to his size.

bar fight tdm
sober redcoats vs drunken sailors
drunken sailors get throwable bottles, moltovs, db shotguns, and whatever pistol you want
redcoats get rifles, pistols and swords
idk, just a rough sketch

Every idea would be around 300% easier if nobody had to build maps for it.
well i'm sorry

it'd help if everyone who has finished large-scale projects would uh
release the saves

which rarely happens

well i'm sorry

release the saves

which rarely happens
Yeah, it really sucks when people take the time to make a masterpiece save (even worse if they did it single-handdedly) and decide not to release it (sumz city for example, luckily it was released somewhere after i dug for awhile).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:25:34 PM by QuadStorm »

“The Last of Us” survival

It is basically Zombie Infection, except the longer you survive without getting killed, you evolve. Though that could encourage the Infected to camp until they’re the Bloater. Anyways, just an idea.

Runner - Start off as (Makes lot of noise, low health, pretty fast)

Stalker - If you survive for at least 3 minuets (Doesn’t make much noise, Decent health, pretty fast)

Clicker - Survive 7 Minuets (Makes a good amount of noise, Amazing Health, Normal Speed, CAN’T SEE < Idk how that would work though.)

Bloater - Survive 13+ Minuets (Makes lot of noise, Legendary Health, Slow/Normal Speed, Can’t see?, Can use ranged attack, can kill players without re-animating them < That would actually be really cool imo)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:26:37 PM by Regirock »

well i'm sorry

release the saves

which rarely happens

I guess everyone should just get into the habit of saving things they see potential in

I guess everyone should just get into the habit of saving things they see potential in

But then your just stealing someone else's work if they don't want it saved or released :/

But then your just stealing someone else's work if they don't want it saved or released :/
If they don't want it saved, they shouldn't have hosted it publicly, otherwise no one would be able to drop by just to save the build. There's a reason badspot made it a feature in the first place to save bricks whether it's on your server or not.

well too forgetin bad, i'll give them credit for the build

[insert saving bricks argument]

anyway, you can try hosting something from the Gamemodes board

Godzilla survival?
reminds me of rampage but for only one person

how big should this supposed map be?