Wanted for items/vents add-on?

Author Topic: Wanted for items/vents add-on?  (Read 1159 times)

I'm making a prison escape and I wanted to know if there is an add-on or event that makes you wanted when you get items or go through vents.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:51:17 PM by Achondrite »

I know Tezuni has one, but it may be private

I went to my freind failbro2's Prison Escape and he had it but his wasnt like Tezunis..

I went to my freind failbro2's Prison Escape and he had it but his wasnt like Tezunis..

How did it work exactly? It may have been events

Tezuni's private, you're unable to get it.

How did it work exactly? It may have been events
I don't think it was events because when I went to restricted places, I checked to see if there were any rendered bricks that if touched, it makes you wanted are there were none. Might aswell ask him if I find his server but for now, I'll see if I can get some answers..

There is a released add-on that does what you're looking for. It's on the forums I know I saw it.

There is a released add-on that does what you're looking for. It's on the forums I know I saw it.
Yeah but it has very serious problems. It didn't work for me

Can I get the post link please?

I made a wanted add-on for Kong123 a long time ago, do you want me to send it your way?

I made a wanted add-on for Kong123 a long time ago, do you want me to send it your way?
Yes please. I'de appreciate it.

EDIT: are you gonna respond? D:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:20:15 PM by Achondrite »