Poll

Which class do you vote for?

The Soldier
The Pyro
The Spy
The Heavy

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Interactive  (Read 6468 times)

Spin around in many circles and lunge the scout's body at the medic or the soldiers. Even better; spin the scout's body around and use it as a weight to knock out the rest of them.

BTW, Vertzer, how did you get the TF2 ragdolls to change face positions? Whenever I do that, it comes out in a spiky glitched face.

You gotta turn down the Expression Scale.
Start out really low and then slighly move it higher each time to get the face you want.

- First post updated with all of the recent things that have happened, so you no longer need to scan through pages and check if the comic has been continued, simply take a look at the first post.
Enjoy and keep em coming.

If you put the expression scale on maximum it should work fine too. It did in the beta anyway.

Push the red button on the angry barrel.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been kind of busy.
Expect a comic either later today or tomorrow. Probably the latter.

Grab the meat hook, weld it to your arm and attach a thruster to your arm with the push key on numpad *. Run up to the soldiers Etc and press numpad *.

Grab the meat hook, weld it to your arm and attach a thruster to your arm with the push key on numpad *. Run up to the soldiers Etc and press numpad *.
Haha, you gotta think TF2 like though, not Gmod.
Meaning you can't weld things or anything, so by what you're saying, it would be more like grab the hook and spin around at insane speeds to the soldier. :P

go back to their base get their intel and hide, get the scout again and go to them and tell them that the intel is gone.

I think it is quite obvious that you are only to be the heavy throughout the whole thing.
I do like the way you turned it around though.

Throw the naked scout into the barrel and put on the spy's scout mask.