THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.

Poll

Starwars RP or TWD?

Both
Focus on TWD
Screw TWD, make Starwars RP.

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - loving click this and vote.  (Read 9372 times)

inb4 Forge smoke alerts group.

James would get back up and begin to work again on weapons, armor, etc. This time, Firearms, and Makeshifts.

His first weapon would be taking the shotgun he has [Olympia 20Ga] and turning it into something better. By adding on a new modding set, he can now turn it into a .308 Rifle, a 20Ga 'Pistol' or into a Axe-Shotgun.

Second, He'd take a revolver he found near the gate, and strip it. Turning it into a Shotgun, Revolver.

Lastly, he'd begin work on a new Melee weapon class, Claws. Meant for Close Range, last resort style. Each Claw type is different, one that is like Freddy's Gauntlet (Claws resting on fingers) One similar to Wolverine (between fingers, resting atop.) And then a Modular one, where it can be retracting swords over, 'hidden-blade' style knives, etc.

Due to all the forging of parts and such, a ton (and I mean a Ton) of smoke is rising from the Forge.

A news paper article is found outside of the gate, talking about and advertising to join the Florida animation and art institution, as well as some co works including me on it. (OHOHOHO EASTEREGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ian walks into the room finding a good amount of supplies, including

•2 bullets
    •Box of clothing, blankets, and knives.
    •Cans filled with urine (useless as stuff)
    •Large knife
Ian walks out with a box with the supplies and the piss bottles. Ian emerges from around the corner coming into Teddie's point of view.
"Alright Teddie, we are leaving.
Ian brings the suppies to the vehicle and puts them in the back seat, noticing a board with a huge map of the area, revealing town locations and a armory a few miles away.
"Hey guys, come here."

"Gimme the knife and urine, I'll see if I can do anything with them. "

"Wait, look at this. It is a map of the entire area."
Ian points at the Armory location pinned to the map.
"We need to get there. It could contain a lot of variables. Even if it doesn't, there are multiple other locations in the area that will likely have something worth the struggle."

"I know, let's head there, but give me the loving knife and piss."

"It's in the loving car."

"stuff sorry. I'd come up with an excuse but I don't want to break the fourth wall. I'll scream if I'm in trouble." He runs off and gets the knife and piss. "Also, tell me if you find fertilizer or oil / gasoline!"

James would get onto the roof of the Forge, and aim a flare gun up, after spotting a helicopter, he'd fire the flare. The Flare lights up the sky for miles to see it.

The helicopter began to turn, but actually ended up crashing, as it had some walkers inside it. James then sits, pondering what to even do. He is only one man, a Buggy, and with a stockpile of gear.

James would then get down and begin to think of anti-vehicle weapons, in case of hostiles with vehicles.

He then set down the anti-vehicle traps outside of the gate (Makeshift Tank-Traps).

He then made a Anti-Materiel "rifle". (think Barrett, but Heavier, and on a tripod with wheels.)

He'd then post on the wall by the gate, as the walls were built like a god-damned fortress.

"stuff! What was that?!" Teddie looks up in the air and sees the flare. "Hm, survivors or smartass zombies."

Hey guys, i have a little update to the role play. First of all, i added a new system which is status for players, groups, and packs. Just go onto the first page and look under the Character's post. If you want to make your own group, then you need to be single, if you are already in a group or pack, then you need to tell them that you want to leave and go alone. If you want a group, PM me and ill make a group for you. But you will be considered single until you come across one person.

Thanks man!

Ian notices the flare launched into the sky and a helicopter ambient.
"I think we should leave now..."

Teddie now has the big knife and urine cans. He looks nearby for some gasoline to mix in with the urine to make some lit explosives.

James would once again fire a flare, trying to lure some survivors to his base.

Ian gets into the car and yells for Teddie.
"Teddie, let's go!"
Ian locks the keys into the hole and turns on the engine. Ian while waiting for Teddie looks at some family photos.