Author Topic: Happy veterans day everyone!  (Read 2327 times)

xr7 that joke cant be used twice -_______________-

But if he walks into it, it is our obligation to remind him.

still had to go in and attend an assembly, where they just blew a loving Annoying Orangeet and waited 2 minutes in silence.

the US is better than other places such as the EU (Entitled United states of america) but I still dont get any of the patriotic days

Maybe you should get off of your high horse
molten is being a bitch again... not surprised at all

OT: Had to go to school today, and it was a terrible day because I had to do work I couldn't do (got to my first block late due to being part of the Band and having to play at the small ceremony in the front of the school) and the other blocks were loving frustrating.
(thankfully i finished that excruciating math work though)

That's what I got from it. Maybe you should get off of your high horse but it seems you destroyed so many brain cells you forgot how.

am I late to the jackposting party?

Hah, look what my city did for Remembrance day (I saw this after I did my minute of silence out in the woods) (you dont need to do it out in the woods but it's nice and quiet there)

Hah, look what my city did for Remembrance day (I saw this after I did my minute of silence out in the woods) (you dont need to do it out in the woods but it's nice and quiet there)

lol thats hilarious

VETERANS DAY IS ABOUT TO END
OMG!
THE END OF THE WORLD!

happy day-after veteran's day

Yes

Use your brain and think of what would happen to those rights if we didn't have people defending them
isnt this coming from the guy who said we should stop remembering 9/11?

how can i forget 9/11 they sell the best gum there

isnt this coming from the guy who said we should stop remembering 9/11?
I said we should stop mourning

I said we should stop mourning

i want you to give me a full explanation to why we need to stop mourning
please
do it
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:05:14 PM by shitlord »

i want you to give me a full explanation to why we need to stop mourning
please
do it

It was 14 years ago and we can't change that it happened