Author Topic: how do i emulate windows in linux  (Read 5614 times)

every distro i've actually utilized is ubuntu based
i find it really easy to find help because just about everything that has linux support either has, or is on ubuntu

sudo apt-get install qemu
kvm -cdrom windows.iso -m 1g

that's going to uh
just run qemu with nothing to interface with, nor any storage

why wont you just use VMWare which is easier pls stufflord

i bet they didn't have a good time

no actually, I told them to attempt setting it up in a vm a couple times and once they got the hang of it to really install it

i learned about half of what i know through trial and error and the other half comes from learning initially how to do things from a vm

the best thing about this topic is that stufflord is using linux and somehow installed linux when he didnt know stuff about computers at all

then people tell him to install windows he asks for the source code to windows ROFL he really is loving stupid without bounds.

im genuinely surprised he didn't manage to run sudo rm -rf yet

the best thing about this topic is that stufflord is using linux and somehow installed linux when he didnt know stuff about computers at all

then people tell him to install windows he asks for the source code to windows ROFL he really is loving stupid without bounds.

can you get banned already or stuff in another topic

can you get banned already or stuff in another topic
you really want me banned when stufflord is being genuinely loving stupid right now and while he's pretending to know a stuffton about linux?

you really want me banned
yes. you are doing nothing except be a whiny little bitch.

Guys, just knock it off and stop arguing, ok?

look at mr. professional troll trying to be top dog by stuff slinging

go back to your corner

keep trying this hard and maybe one day you will become an alt

you really want me banned when stufflord is being genuinely loving stupid right now and while he's pretending to know a stuffton about linux?
your reading comprehension astounds me wow

he even admitted to not knowing jack stuff

I think you misunderstood the point of what he said

who cares friend