The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386285 times)

Seems like you were Harvested.
It sure does! Is that why he was banned? Now that's what I call bullstuff, because I've joined your server twice before and you haven't banned me from it yet.

It sure does! Is that why he was banned? Now that's what I call bullstuff, because I've joined your server twice before and you haven't banned me from it yet.

Are you mad I didn't ban you? I don't understand.

I got permad for saying something mean.
No warnings, or kicks.
Just a permanent ban.

People dont need warnings, kicks, or temp bans.
Where the forget do you think this is? Church?

I got permad for saying something mean.
No warnings, or kicks.
Just a permanent ban.

So what's the problem here? You need someone of higher authority to tell you to stop being a cunt?

yeah i can't build medieval structures

alright, i might try to whip up something tomorrow if  snowed out of school and I finish all my homework. I don't build all that often though so I might not get it done if I don't like it

Why does this clan have a public blacklist?
It's an invite only clan, why don't you just not invite people?

Why does this clan have a public blacklist?
It's an invite only clan, why don't you just not invite people?

The server is public.

Are you mad I didn't ban you? I don't understand.
I'm flabbergasted that you didn't ban me, you've even said before that you would ban me from your servers.

I'm flabbergasted that you didn't ban me, you've even said before that you would ban me from your servers.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you'd want a medal literally saying that Lord Tony turned a blind eye to you. You looking to get on his list? Have fun then.

You could always just give me your real ID.