The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 385632 times)

So he was messing with both groups the entire time.
:(
Can you remind me who asked you to harvest him

:(
Can you remind me who asked you to harvest him

Oh yeah you're slushie right? You thought I Harvested you just to spite you? Well I never heard of a Slushie before, I had no idea you even stopped playing Blockland. I even forgot Slushie and True Johnny were the same person.

Also related:

You messaged me I simply replied I don't know why you're going crazy that message was days ago
And no IDC being harvested it doesn't matter to me so don't get hostile

That's not related btw and don't start anything all I asked was a simple question lmao I guess what people say about you is true

You can find your entertainment elsewhere.

You can find your entertainment elsewhere.
Your topic is boring and full of little kids trying to show how much they hate your clan

All I did was ask a simple question because I remember someone saying they'd tell you to harvest khanu
Anyways since I know you'd rather continue this weird drama troll stuff I'll take my leave...again

Khanu was making The Harvest look bad by trying to pose like a member to incite riots with Qi.

Khanu was making The Harvest look bad by trying to pose like a member to incite riots with Qi.
I was wondering why he kept saying "us" when he was referring to himself and the harvest but didn't want to get involved.

every time I open this topic it's a whole new adventure

every time I open this topic it's a whole new adventure
this

Who here likes a good Harvest?

I like potatoes

There is plenty of potatoes. Some of these potatoes can even count to potato.

Who here likes a good Harvest?
who is getting harvested this time 'round?