Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 390401 times)

The lego designers are at fault.

Tony honestly why are you responding to path? He's just as autistic as blockchip and moltenkitten. Why would you give that amount of stupidity the time of day...?

You;re right.

C-zech doesn't fool me. This isn't the first time he was making fun of my castle by being subtly passive aggressive about it.

He's trying to be patronizing.

To be fair, the castle is pretty rectangular.

There is plenty of round parts, what are you talking about?

The overall footprint of the structure, as defined by the outermost walls, is a rectangle. The castle inside the walls is very nice and curvy, though.

Well no one is going outside the walls so it only matters from a perspective they are suppose to see.

C-zech doesn't fool me. This isn't the first time he was making fun of my castle by being subtly passive aggressive about it.

If you want to make a round castle go ahead.

You say this even though I've just defended you.  I never knowingly patronized your work directly or indirectly.

My only ulterior motive is to minimise the friction between us as I no longer hold a grudge.

If I'm going to insult you, I'll go on a blitzkrieg as I've demonstrated before.  Passive agressiveness isn't my strongsuit.

Besides, I put in a disclaimer saying that it doesn't matter unless you do want to apply some suggestions.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 05:30:20 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

> hey check out this modern house i made

"wow that looks pretty cool! it really reminds me of the freedom tower's design"

> what why are you insulting my build and saying it should be destroyed by planes? you always do this to me you always attack my builds unprovoked what an starfish you are

Rinse & Repeat
Why would you give that amount of stupidity the time of day...?
You have to be heaps of handicapped to even dream of siding with Tony's bullstuff

> hey check out this modern house i made

"wow that looks pretty cool! it really reminds me of the freedom tower's design"

> what why are you insulting my build and saying it should be destroyed by planes? you always do this to me you always attack my builds unprovoked what an starfish you are

Rinse & Repeat You have to be heaps of handicapped to even dream of siding with Tony's bullstuff
yet the majority of people find you and people like you to be far more annoying?

yet the majority of people find you and people like you to be far more annoying?
Then dedicate a drama to it. for now i'm trying to make sense of tony's bait and dont want to be sidetracked by the usual 'you have a history of being stupid'

also a couple of people on the forums isn't the majority