The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386005 times)

Tablesalt do you really have nothing better to do?
Well I was gonna stop posting here but you guys keep talking to me and asking me stuff

Well I was gonna stop posting here but you guys keep talking to me and asking me stuff
ok blockchip

i was up late making my giant shopping mall lol.
only about 1% complete XD

i was up late making my giant shopping mall lol.
only about 1% complete XD

Need help?

im just getting down the main structure and stuff that will take me a bit of stuffty measuring and time.
when i need filler for all them stores that i care less about ill prob host it for people to build in lol.

its gonna be a zombie survival server, so i gotta get the 100s of looping paths created

im just getting down the main structure and stuff that will take me a bit of stuffty measuring and time.
when i need filler for all them stores that i care less about ill prob host it for people to build in lol.

its gonna be a zombie survival server, so i gotta get the 100s of looping paths created
This sounds like a really cool project. Lmk when you're on and I'll gladly help

Someone should make this mall called the Carousel Mall. It's in San Bernardino and it's nearly abandoned. It's full of furniture and lights that scream 1990's.

Someone should make this mall called the Carousel Mall. It's in San Bernardino and it's nearly abandoned. It's full of furniture and lights that scream 1990's.

You mean about 70 or so years before that?

What do you mean by "nearly abandoned"

No anchor stores, hardly any other businesses, just a few other purpose renters.