Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 390188 times)

Blockchip got angry his drama was bumped and took it out on this thread instead of the gallery one.

Blockchip got angry his drama was bumped and took it out on this thread instead of the gallery one.
The argument in this thread started before i even noticed that thread was bumped.
And even if that wasn't the case, those two things would still be completely irrelevant to eachother. Just because one thing happens before another doesn't mean they caused eachother.

To me it seems just as stupid as me saying that you're mad at me for that one pm a few years ago, and every single action you've made against me since then is somehow just because you're angry.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:24:49 PM by Blockchip »

Blockchip has stray from the path of The Harvest.

The argument in this thread started before i even noticed that thread was bumped.

It was bumped because you were starting stuff in my gallery topic.

It was bumped because you were starting stuff in my gallery topic.
I said this.
Do you literally intend to beat the world record for the largest virtual castle?
Are you going to submit it to guinness or something?
I can understand how that would be interpreted as a bit hostile, but i don't see how it's "starting stuff" and i really think that ravencroft, patton, and you are really overreacting to it..

That was a patronizing comment. I doubt you were serious about it.

I said this.I can understand how that would be interpreted as a bit hostile, but i don't see how it's "starting stuff" and i really think that ravencroft, patton, and you are really overreacting to it..
so did you just forget about these?
Tony, do you literally not realize there's an edit button?Why would you genuinely believe that somebody's right and then not argue for them purely because you dislike them?
Do you seriously not see anything wrong with that?
Also, you're really bad at keeping your supposedly "anonymous" harvest members a secret.
Why would you say "someone report those posts" instead of reporting them yourself?
Also, please can you explain how this is not only flaming, but clear flaming:And this isnt flaming at all:Why would it be any better to "argue" on an on-topic board than an off-topic board?
I could say extremely similar things about you, ravencroft, tony, or slyvanor and they'd be just as valid.

You shoveled up all of the stuff you brought into one thread and dumped it in his gallery thread because you can't control your own resentment towards him.

You shoveled up all of the stuff you brought into one thread and dumped it in his gallery thread because you can't control your own resentment towards him.
Those posts were, in fact, responses to other posts in the thread. I don't see how they're any more resentment-fueled than any of the posts you've made about me.

Blockchip have you accepted The Sacred Order of The Harvest as your lord and savior today?

Those posts were, in fact, responses to other posts in the thread. I don't see how they're any more resentment-fueled than any of the posts you've made about me.
Blockchip you're throwing logs into the fireplace of annoyance.

Blockchip, the only way to win this is to not play. If you would SHUT UP FOR ONCE maybe people would stop forgetin harping on you for not shutting up

Please stop Blockchip. The more you pursue argument with Lord Tony the more uproar you'll get.

lol nice false cause fallacy mhm you are an expert point maker

I don't want to be in the harvest, i never have wanted to be in the harvest, and i never said i wanted to be in the harvest.
Since you keep accusing me of this in arguments where it's never previously been brought up, it really seems like you're the one who can't "move on".

Block can you honestly shut the forget up? You've been spamming this the entire time but we ALL know you want to be in the harvest. Why else would you post here? REALLY. Tell me why. Tell me why you posted like x6 times in one page of this clan. Because you want to be a part of it and you're just angry that you're the fat kid who was excluded from playing kickball with the cool kids. Grow up and do you're own thing instead of being here.

lol nice false cause fallacy mhm you are an expert point maker
good talk