The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386081 times)

Truly I can't wait for the day you get banned for the last time. But I'm going to have to.

You act like you've known me since V8 which obviously isn't the case. Unless you're an alt.

You act like you've known me since V8 which obviously isn't the case. Unless you're an alt.

I know that you were banned multiple times and given a restraining order from talking about MLP (don't do that now, I'm just mentioning what I know), and I also heard that this is the last of many alternative accounts you made.

You're right about me being an alt though:

Marios is betel

Lol betel.

I don't know betel, you have no room to talk on this issue.

Lol betel.

I don't know betel, you have no room to talk on this issue.

It was intended to be a joke anyway. But how I dare make a joke not immediately obvious, as Lord Almighty Tony has immediately disqualified me from talking on this issue.

See how deadpan I'm being? That should be saying something.

What's the deal with making alts with new names? Are you hiding?

me to

They always come back with a new name and act better than everyone else.

i hate when that happens

hilarious thing here is that marios thinks lord tony is the worst thing to happen to blockland when he hasn't done anything bannable on his account in the last year

hilarious thing here is that marios thinks lord tony is the worst thing to happen to blockland when he hasn't done anything bannable on his account in the last year

I don't think he's the worst. Don't twist my words. I think he's a big thorn on the forum's skin, but not the worst that has appeared.

Then for the love of god marios, stop posting here!

"Marios said that Lord Tony was the worst thing here, even worse than Okiver!"

"No I didn't. I just said that I don't like him."

"Get the forget out!"

marios i thought that u said u were betel