The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 385072 times)

I do. So I guess you didn't admit you are a bullstuffter after all. You have a point on that case.

Anyway, he'd be actively searching through bullstuff to find the bullstuff which is more obvious/major than the rest.

Please, however, just two things:

1) Stop doing this when you post:

Quote from: Example
Post with some content.
Quote from: Example
Additional content intended to be put in the first post.

Basically, if you forgot to say something in your first post, and nobody posted anything else yet, do use Modify and modify the already-existing post instead of double posting. Please do, if you aren't intending to inflate your post count.

2) PMing me was unnecessary when you already ask me if I know what a hypothetical is in the thread. You either PM or ask in the thread. Not both.

lmao are you serious marios

I don't know what is up or down anymore.

Friendly reminder that Marios is seriously autistic

Semi-friendly reminder patton360 has hated me since he found out I exist.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:27:14 PM by Marios »

I have read every page of this and this is total  Bulllstuff mmuseum

this topic shows how gullible people truly are
and hey im including myself dont go hating on me

It just shows a lot of people are jealous they can't get into harvest.

It just shows a lot of people are jealous they can't get into harvest.
yes

lord this is just some  made up fantasy thing to make you think your the boss of everything  no one has anything against beign harvested and  only a few people want to join this forgetty clan

lord this is just some  made up fantasy thing to make you think your the boss of everything  no one has anything against beign harvested and  only a few people want to join this forgetty clan
lol

You're just jealous you're not in The Harvest

tell me really whats so special about it NOTHING you see how many people dont care about it would everyone cover theyre jealousy ??? dumbass

tell me really whats so special about it NOTHING you see how many people dont care about it would everyone cover theyre jealousy ??? dumbass
Holy stuff, I spit out my water after I read this