Author Topic: Shop  (Read 769 times)

Ok, so i am setting up a weapon shop system for a CTF server, I'm trying to make it so that after the weapon is purchased with player score (this part is done)
I want it to save the players purchase so that when the player is killed it either readds the weapon the the players inventory or they are not charged to repurchase the weapon.
and if the players inventory is full its will swap it out with another weapon

For the re-purchasing for free.
For the first event on the brick do:
onActivate > Client > LoadVariable > [HasBought_WEAPONNAME] (You can call the variable whatever you want).

Now add in a couple events after they've successfully bought it. One that sets the above variable to 1, and One that saves the above variable.

Then for the first check on the brick, check if that variable is 1. If it is, they've bought it before. If it's not, have them try to buy it.

I don't recommend re-adding the weapons when they spawn, because then what happens if they've purchased more than 5 weapons?

You might need a custom event made for the swapping out weapon thing.

For the re-purchasing for free.
For the first event on the brick do:
onActivate > Client > LoadVariable > [HasBought_WEAPONNAME] (You can call the variable whatever you want).

Now add in a couple events after they've successfully bought it. One that sets the above variable to 1, and One that saves the above variable.

Then for the first check on the brick, check if that variable is 1. If it is, they've bought it before. If it's not, have them try to buy it.
I'll give it a shot after i get back from work and tell you what happens

There was an add on that does this, but currently I can't think of what it was.

There was an add on that does this, but currently I can't think of what it was.
You're thinking of the Weapon Shop System by TomTom.

You're thinking of the Weapon Shop System by TomTom.
Wow dat was so awesome when i first found it. I recomend using that cause the VCE is complicated for new users. But if you want its not too hard to learn it. Also many people use the TomTom's

Wow dat was so awesome when i first found it. I recomend using that cause the VCE is complicated for new users. But if you want its not too hard to learn it. Also many people use the TomTom's
Not many people use it anymore. And it's buggy.