Forum Reject - Tries to stop people from having Fun.

Author Topic: Forum Reject - Tries to stop people from having Fun.  (Read 3636 times)

/support

support, fun ruiners should not be on video games...
Pretty fun word :D

cant you get revoked for crashing servers?

cant you get revoked for crashing servers?
i think if its multiple times yes

wow, i didn't know it was possible to be this much of an starfish to little kids.

i think if its multiple times yes
You can also get revoked even if you did it once as long as there is enough proof. Considered as "attacking servers"

Dang these trolls on blockland are getting worse. they even attempt to ruin my town rp server!

FNaF isn't scary. Games like Amnesia are scary. But, if you like FNaF, that's fine by me. I'm still gonna hate the game, but not the player's taste in games.

FNaF isn't scary. Games like Amnesia are scary. But, if you like FNaF, that's fine by me. I'm still gonna hate the game, but not the player's taste in games.
STOP BUMPING THREADS OH MY GOD

WHY

Just a word of advice, read the dates on the last post before you post in a drama thread, otherwise people will want to deepthroat you with a cactus.

#offtopic

I am aware of the bump, but I have a grudge on idiots who post offtopic things in a thread