Author Topic: I think I've hit the lowest 'Number Of Active Users' mark  (Read 1585 times)

the problem with the stupid comic sans font is that its terribly anti-aliased and hard to read when its sized down at that and it's not worth hurting my head trying to read it

Yeah comic sans sucks bro

comic sans is the worst font in my opinion

this is the lowest i've seen

not to confuse with when the fappening was going on and we had 1000+ guests all looking at the thread

are the guests even real people or are they bots or something

we may never know (since they can't respond to threads)

Given how there's always around ~130 'guests' I'd say either bots, or really lazy users

I think they are largely bots.
For example, there are a whole bunch of guests here viewing the same topic from 2009, as well as this one from March.

In fact, there are only about 3 guests there viewing active topics.

clearly no one in this thread fun posts at 4 am

Actually before I registered, I used to browse the forum A LOT as a guest. They're real people I think. Probably ones that got banned and never bought a new key.

Actually before I registered, I used to browse the forum A LOT as a guest. They're real people I think. Probably ones that got banned and never bought a new key.
no way are like 30 real people looking at the exact same topic from 6 years ago dude

I think I saw as low as 8 before.  It's when I'm up at maybe 1:30-3 in the morning.