Author Topic: [UPDATE] Blockland Forums V.S Tough stuff Dox kid  (Read 1479 times)

that's pretty stuffty of him and all but nobody can do anything with that information
also bolded, 'dos' isn't a word and isn't pronounced like 'DOSS'
it's an acronym. D O S
okay but everyone i know pronounces it like that

i mean i can argue that gif is pronounced jif but literally everyone i've ever known says gif

tell him you have an undos-able computer or something, he sounds stupid so he'll probably believe you

that's pretty stuffty of him and all but nobody can do anything with that information
also bolded, 'dos' isn't a word and isn't pronounced like 'DOSS'
it's an acronym. D O S
ill D O S ur face

tell him you have an undos-able computer or something, he sounds stupid so he'll probably believe you
He's not that stupid.
at least I think so

if you know him irl it would be fairly easy to gather information on him

now im not saying blackmailing each other into a stalemate is the best option... but..........

really though, i wouldn't worry about this that much. if this skype group is comprised of people you know i doubt they'll do anything extreme

dude if a single pizza shows up at your house just go to his and bring some homies lol

don't beat him up or anything, just let him now

tell him you have a reverse proxy firewall for load-balancing that redirects DoS traffic to a GPRS node (that is completely meaningless)

but for real, you could just tell him you have a hardware firewall that prevents it and he'll probably buy it. idk how much this guy knows about this stuff but I doubt it's enough to know that wouldn't work

i remember i called a twitch streamer and recalled him twice and he resolved my skype so he had my info
on a stream with people in it. but i just grabbed his ip too so

isn't doxing illegal? I'm not exactly sure

isn't doxing illegal? I'm not exactly sure
As I said before, I know where he lives.
at any time I can call the cops on him.

Thread update
He says he knows people who can "ruin my life"
Calling bullstuff

As I said before, I know where he lives.
at any time I can call the cops on him.
Yeah, if it's illegal he'd be dumb to do it lol

Yeah, if it's illegal he'd be dumb to do it lol
He's handicapped, his dos tool is gotten by googling "free dos tool"
no joke