for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker

Author Topic: for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker  (Read 5381 times)

I thought history has proved that you don't trust zapk with anything

I just wanna know why it was pm'd to stufflord in the first place, though.

You're the one supplying alt accounts to permabanned morons, bub.

There was no telling if the account was even real or not at the time this happened. Electric attempted giving the password to stufflord so it would link in to his information, we can assume. What stufflord did with the information was NOT of consequence because electric gave the password to his alt away in the first place, and stufflord is not responsible for the actions of someone else.

The account was banned and I see no reason for any additional punishment on either end.

yeah cause i can control what someone else does with it
have you just been waiting for something like this so you can stuff on me without consequences
No, you can't control what he does with it, that's the point.

No, you can't control what he does with it, that's the point.
And as a result he is not to blame what happens with said information.

And as a result he is not to blame what happens with said information.
Who the forget are you? Of course its both Electrk's and stufflord's fault for supplying Zapk with a free account. Its obvious what he would do with it.

There was no telling if the account was even real or not at the time this happened. Electric attempted giving the password to stufflord so it would link in to his information, we can assume. What stufflord did with the information was NOT of consequence because electric gave the password to his alt away in the first place, and stufflord is not responsible for the actions of someone else.

lol are you trying to turn this into some conspiracy theory?

here's why I did it: I was noticing people's reactions, specifically stufflord's post and thought that I should give it to him since they're both *lord and maybe he could do some funny stuff with it

why the hell would you give an account to a known problem user

Its obvious what he would do with it.
yeah no its not
he started posting okay after he got it and i was fine with it so i stopped caring
why the hell would you give an account to a known problem user
i thought all he did was spam the master server and leave and he was the only one near me when i got pmed it so i asked him to see if it was legit

Are.. Are you mentally dysfunctional?
Geez I didn't know you would get so offended.

lol are you trying to turn this into some conspiracy theory?

here's why I did it: I was noticing people's reactions, specifically stufflord's post and thought that I should give it to him since they're both *lord and maybe he could do some funny stuff with it

Assumptions do indeed cause a bit of conspiracy but it's best to assume the dark side of things when defending somebody. I'm simply defending someone I happen to be fond of, who is a friend of someone I consider a friend who I have known for over three years now. Ah, memories. But none the less I'm not an alt. I simply joined recently, that's about all there is to it.

yeah no its not
he started posting okay after he got it and i was fine with it so i stopped caring i thought all he did was spam the master server and leave and he was the only one near me when i got pmed it so i asked him to see if it was legit
So you're still just an idiot. Good to know.

Geez I didn't know you would get so offended.

I don't get offended. I'm simply asking if you have educational issues because you're arguing with facts here. The richard was cut in half, and there's no arguing about it. Does that pink flesh look like something that happens naturally? No? didn't think so.