Author Topic: How good at tests are you blf?  (Read 1907 times)

I mean this sums me up pretty well

i've always tested very well but i get super anxious when called on to answer questions in class

standardized tests are trash but I guess I'm okay at taking them? I'm not sure what kind of question this is

i've always tested very well but i get super anxious when called on to answer questions in class
I do exactly the opposite :/

I don't know how much school has prepared me so far for real life, but I'm an expert at shading in circles and filling in blanks.

p much this

depends on the class but as long as the teachers are actually competent i tend to get a good grade in the 80s-90s range (read: actually teach the (relevant) material forget YOU CHEM)

that may have to do with the fact most of the teachers at my school are lazy and everyone only uses multiple choice because scantrons/whatever the forget that webcam program that's replacing scantrons is

I test extremely well.

Except in calculus.

My worst test was a 70% percent this school year. Only reason was because it was a 10 question quiz and it was the first of the ear so I had no idea what to expect. Every other test has been a 90% or above, sometimes with me scoring above 100%.

I also got a 27 on the ACT as a sophomore with zero studying.

I guess I test decently.

i've never gotten anything lower than a B

and i think i've only gotten like four or five Bs