Author Topic: To Mr. Fredrickson, it was just Tuesday...  (Read 906 times)

I will present you my own retelling of TheHellSpy's Highschool RP. Enjoy.

Rigel Hernandez, [19.04.16 22:30]
oh lord

Rigel Hernandez, [19.04.16 22:30]
so I was just on a highschool RP

Rigel Hernandez, [19.04.16 22:31] (Removing message tags from this point on)
I ended up on it because I was trying to look for a friend, so I was just going through all of the populated servers. I had some fun encounters doing that, but that's not what this story is about.

It's like somehow, TheHellSpy managed to gather up all of Blockland's worst, cringiest, and most malicious people, and put them in a highschool environment together.

There were some truly awe-inspiring moments, such as people running through the halls with both arms behind their backs as if in an anime. Some kids selling drugs behind the bleachers, and then finding a corpse. We made a teacher practically rage quit from not being able to do anything due to constant interruptions. And I personally made a teacher feel stuffty for teaching math wrong like a handicap.

There were two legitimately autistic people in the server, too. One of them was Sugar, being sugar, and the other one was constantly self-monologueing as if in an anime or some other show. Then we have a creep that tries to get physical with said autists.

During all of this, I discover that my friend is on "Student Council."
She's too far gone

She almost takes it personally when people interrupted the teacher, taking it upon herself AS A STUDENT to send ANOTHER STUDENT to the dean's office. Talk about power trip, right? Then she took up the mantle of substitute math teacher, while the previous one was probably hanging from a noose She tried teaching us all mathematical Matrices

No one had a clue as to what they were, so instead of teaching anything, she did what any sub would do.
Give up and let us do whatever.

All in all, it was a truly new kind of cancerous experience that I won't soon forget.

I loving love this game.

I think this was meant to go in Drama?

I think this was meant to go in Drama?
It's not supposed to be against anyone, it's just a story about some events in an especially cancerous Highschool RP server.

But who is Mr. Fredrickson

But who is Mr. Fredrickson
I guess I should've stated that. It was TheHellSpy's RP name, he was the principal.

It's not supposed to be against anyone, it's just a story about some events in an especially cancerous Highschool RP server.
is not