Restrict admin controls.

Author Topic: Restrict admin controls.  (Read 794 times)

Is there mods that restrict admins? Like I want to restrict fetch, admin orbing, loading, unbanning, etc.

I want to save most features for Super Admins anyways.

I think someone made something like this but its been a long time since its released and i forgot the name of it

Why are people that you expect to abuse these features admin on your server?

Why are people that you expect to abuse these features admin on your server?

I want specific people to be "admin" without some of the features. It's easier to make doors restrict to everyone but admins than it is to set IDs all the time. Besides I feel regular admin has too much power in general.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:35:31 PM by Lord Tony® »

I want specific people to be "admin" without some of the features. It's easier to make doors restrict to everyone but admins than it is to set IDs all the time.
Cant you do this with moderator.

Cant you do this with moderator.

My events don't work with "moderator"

Well idk then, the things you described in the OP would fit a description of a moderator the closest.

There is an add-on, but it will break many parts of your admin powers such as spying and what not

There is an add-on, but it will break many parts of your admin powers such as spying and what not

But I'm a host, why would it break that?

But I'm a host, why would it break that?
Because it's poorly coded, I've used it, it will probably break your normal features for all admins

Because it's poorly coded, I've used it, it will probably break your normal features for all admins
Yep, I remember this issue on your server. Spy was unable to find players correctly so instead it searches for you. Warping was also broken and it only teleported you when it felt like it.

just start replacing the code to support .isModerator ???

just start replacing the code to support .isModerator ???
yes because every one knows how to do that