Author Topic: seriously whats with all the forum Self Deletes lately.  (Read 5056 times)

useless thread is useless. maybe they will be less forum Self Deletes if we all collectively cleaned up and stopped making stupid threads like this.

Wait when you say snake do you mean me?

Ah, sorry, didn't see that.
'tis fine
also turns out snake didn't Self Delete he just bumped alot

I honestly think the Self Deletes are because of people like us, who go in to people's lives on the forum and act like complete asses to them. Its us, isn't obvious? Like, I mean the 1/3 people that post absalute bullstuffy rudeness. So, the only people to blame our us.

But of course that won't change because of all of the people and replys i'm about to get are going to be no souled, rude, starfishs. Who

I honestly think the Self Deletes are because of people like us, who go in to people's lives on the forum and act like complete asses to them. Its us, isn't obvious? Like, I mean the 1/3 people that post absalute bullstuffy rudeness. So, the only people to blame our us.

But of course that won't change because of all of the people and replys i'm about to get are going to be no souled, rude, starfishs. Who
That's a reason to LEAVE not necessarily do a forum Self Delete and destroy your account.

That's a reason to LEAVE not necessarily do a forum Self Delete and destroy your account.
As someone who has committed forum Self Delete I can say that you don't have very good reasoning skills when you feel like everyone hates you

As someone who has committed forum Self Delete I can say that you don't have very good reasoning skills when you feel like everyone hates you
well you don't have good reasoning skills to explain why you're still here
so are you gonna forum Self Delete or what

The fact is everyone DOES hate you. Both you and your posts are trash

well you don't have good reasoning skills to explain why you're still here
so are you gonna forum Self Delete or what
I pick what