Author Topic: D - Day Invasion  (Read 729 times)

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________
I've made a server that lets people reenact D - Day in Blockland. There is a long beach coastline where the Allied powers have to overrun the Axis powers.

Allied Vs. Axis

The Allied team spawns on LCVP's and makes there way toward the coastline. They spawn with an M1 Grand, Black Knife, Frag Grenade, Vest, and a Crowbar.
The Axis spawns with a Steg, HE Grenade, Vest, Black Knife, and a Sniper Rifle.

The Allies must move their way up the beach, while dodging bullets and barbed wire, making it to the German outposts.
The Germans are mowing down the Allies as they find their way up the beach.

Now here are some pictures since no one really cares about the writing anyway.

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ __
I will be making another map for the server. The new map will be an abandoned town with  war all around it.

shrink those images goddamn those are like 1600x900 or something

use [img width=800 ] instead of the standard [img ] tags.

i cant wait for the americans to spawn camp the bunkers!
sarcasm

I think the map in the OP is too square, use slope modter to smooth it out

I think the map in the OP is too square, use slope modter to smooth it out
He's right

Where did you get than Sten?

I've made a server that lets people reenact D - Day
This sounds grim out of context.

I remember watching my older brother play a parody of this on a game called Conker's Bad Fur Day like 11 years ago.