Author Topic: Airplane / personal airport security experiences  (Read 2558 times)

So right now im in asia about to fly back to the US, and im usually paranoid about going on planes. With the CIA stuff going on, im even more loving paranoid in my mind, but I shouldnt be

Share your experiences of flying on planes / personal airport security experiences

i always pretend that i have a sprained leg so i can preboard

security thought when my dad had wrenches rope and a card knife
they thought he was going to kill someone

Every Time i go through security, i get chills.  This one time they found a pocket knife in my luggage because my dad accidentally put it there, they took it from me and i never got it back.  FeelsBadMan

I'm in Texas rn
The plane was pretty small and I lost my chapstick in TSA so it was a good time

two years ago, I was in California for a layover on my way back from Singapore
my back pocket was bunched up and the full body scanner detected something
I had to step out of the line
because my loving pocket was bunched up on the inside

When I get to security I just throw my stuff in the conveyor belt and go through the body scanner in  like 10 seconds. Never really had an issue with it except for one time they wouldn't let us carry some fruits we got from Puerto Rico back home.

I've had to pass through TSA checkpoints 8 times this past year. Each time I go through the scanner my ass sets off the alarm and I have to be pulled aside and pat down. Several of the times I had flights I had been shooting firearms the day before or day of flying so my luggage and body set off those alarms as well and they had to inspect my carry-ons and swab my hands lol. It's a good thing I'm white and American or else the checkpoints would take me hours of questioning to get through.

My brother had flights out to San Francisco for job interviews over the summer and in the past year he had his name changed. It took him hours of being detained and questioned each time he tried to go through the checkpoints. Women often change their names due to marriage and they don't face the same kind of discrimination in that regard.

I once got told off by a flight attendant for repeatedly shouting "stall" in a robotic voice while we were going through turbulence.

I once got told off by a flight attendant for repeatedly shouting "stall" in a robotic voice while we were going through turbulence.
i like doing the alarms and then saying "PULL. UP."

one time I caused a TSA officer to stuff his pants for leaving my earbuds in my pocket

good idea to tell them what you're pulling out of your pocket at the security checkpoint than to just do it

I fly about 8 times a year on average and I've never had any problems with TSA or the flights in general. I'm generally first to board and I also started bringing my longboard with me as my carry on. TSA actually lets me longboard through the terminal with zero issues. The TSA at skyharbor(Phoenix airport) Know me by name and the board so they just wave at me as I skate to my gate

Rule of flying. Don't be a loving handicap and obey the rules and procedures

I've never had to fly on a commercial aircraft, but even if I did, I don't really carry questionable items around with me.

Otis noooo not your avatar ):

OT: I flew from my city Edmonton to San Francisco and then to Dallas Fort Worth. The scariest part had to be the takeoff from San Fran because one second your on land, the other second your meters above the water.

I'm scared of planes for some reason, either I think the planes gonna crash or there's going to be a storm