Author Topic: Castle Shadowgate (WIP)  (Read 3208 times)

Okay, so I tried to take a screenshot of the new bridges room, but...

are you using zones or anything similar? DOF screenshots within zone bricks will do that. try taking normal screenshots

are you using zones or anything similar?
Not at all. I don't need them.

Ledge room was redone. It felt way too wide, and now the rooms extend in opposite directions, but that can be fixed easily using teledoors.

As for the two bridges, I took a second screenshot and it came out clearer.

I also finished the rooms on the other side. To answer the question I asked earlier:
Can anyone guess which bridge is safe to cross in the game? Without googling it you cheating bastard
You actually have to cross both! The wood bridge leads to a large snake:

I know, it sucks. Sue me.

The stone bridge leads to a terrifying wraith and progression into the game:

I should really keep up with torch placement. Next update, I promise.

EPOR room complete, for the most part. I'll touch it up later.

I'll touch up this room too, or maybe just redo it entirely. We'll see.

Mirror room! I was gonna have glass to shatter, but that's a little hard to do with a door you have to open. I also stuck a teledoor into this room to connect to the coffin room. This should be the only teledoor in the entire build.

A very simple build, no details or extras, but it's not ugly. Not bad.

Hey, guess who just forgot to save. Again. Two bridges is still there, but I lost the EPOR room, blue gem room, and mirror room. In a way, I guess this is good, since I wanted to redo these rooms anyway, but Jesus Christ I don't think I'm ever going to finish this without building everything at least twice.

Hey, guess who just forgot to save. Again. Two bridges is still there, but I lost the EPOR room, blue gem room, and mirror room. In a way, I guess this is good, since I wanted to redo these rooms anyway, but Jesus Christ I don't think I'm ever going to finish this without building everything at least twice.

Auto save was created for you

Auto save was created for you
If you can provide one I will be eternally grateful.

If you can provide one I will be eternally grateful.
first or second page of Add-Ons

make sure to have a copy of RTB server manager so you can adjust prefs.