What is the Blockland Forums doing for Thanksgiving?

Author Topic: What is the Blockland Forums doing for Thanksgiving?  (Read 879 times)

sharing a 30 pound turkey with about 9 other people

I'll be doing whatever I am normally doing because Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Australia

You can celebrate being a descendant of lowly British prisoners exiled from the home country and now your current country almost never has a say in anything.

You can celebrate being a descendant of lowly British prisoners exiled from the home country and now your current country almost never has a say in anything.
My heritage is actually dutch and I don't even know where to begin with that second half, other than saying it's nonsense lol.

My heritage is actually dutch and I don't even know where to begin with that second half, other than saying it's nonsense lol.

It was mainly a joke but okay. Just trying to be ignorant and stereotypical.

It was mainly a joke but okay. Just trying to be ignorant and stereotypical.
Maybe you should spend your thanksgiving working on your sense of humour

I'm going to my family's Beachside condo and we will be having thanksgiving with our relatives in Tampa

Maybe you should spend your thanksgiving working on your sense of humour

Maybe you should spend your weekend trying to become a funny person.

xr ur cool but you try wayy too hard to be funny sometimes

visiting some family and having some nice dinner

eating at mcdonalds with my step dad

visiting extended family who dont speak english and then i gotta speak a language im not great at and itll be embarassing around my cousins who all learned it well so rip