Brickitect's thief list of the project "Monte Grande"

Author Topic: Brickitect's thief list of the project "Monte Grande"  (Read 13222 times)

I don't like people saving my build to load it to find all my secret areas with admin orbing. Nothing I can do about it though.

Personally I'm flattered when people use my build and I'm fine with it as long as I'm given credit.
It's when they credit themselves, that's when they have a deathwish.

It's when they credit themselves, that's when they have a deathwish.
Pretty much. But hey, it's fine I suppose. In the future when they are called upon to build and they notice their building is stuff then people will know they are phony. One person who took my city didn't even use the right color set

Pretty much. But hey, it's fine I suppose. In the future when they are called upon to build and they notice their building is stuff then people will know they are phony. One person who took my city didn't even use the right color set

That's the fun thing with building something with custom bricks, custom colorsets, etc, is that when some stuffface loads it, it's like completely missing and when you see their server you just laugh.

If I made something, I should use some weird custom sized baseplates that only I have, so that would just ruin most of the build for anyone stealing it.

That's the fun thing with building something with custom bricks, custom colorsets, etc, is that when some stuffface loads it, it's like completely missing and when you see their server you just laugh.

If I made something, I should use some weird custom sized baseplates that only I have, so that would just ruin most of the build for anyone stealing it.
I've considered something like this. If I still built a lot I would