Servo2 (ID: 33520) - Hates me for no reason

Author Topic: Servo2 (ID: 33520) - Hates me for no reason  (Read 4996 times)

servo2 is garbage, lots of us know that.

I think it should be ended on that note. You're a great guy who cares what he thinks?
What is he going to do?  You are known to be a pretty cool guy no one cares what servo2 is gonna say about you.

Or you know you can always just get all pissed off and start a flame war every time you see him.

Servo2 is a giant starfish who will loving join your server advertising his loving city rpg... he made me mod on his server have no idea why, btw i think servo2 is a chick

because gender makes a huge loving point here amirite guys
I was just correcting the hacker. No need to flip your stuff about it

I like the way he thinks.

OT: /support

I was just correcting the hacker. No need to flip your stuff about it
lol what

I was ready to come in here and blow this off as neutral due to Visolator's recent troll attempt. But I do think servo is just being a butthead for no valid reason here and is trying to instigate problems.

I didn't know he was this much of a handicap, he came into my city RP advertising his city RP so I banned him, thanks to this I can make that permanent.

lol what
He's talking about me. Either way, I don't consider gender pronouns a high priority when someone makes a total ass of themselves.

Visolator's recent troll attempt.
wat, you're probably talking about the summer revoke, pretty sure it hated me before that even happened too

Weird thing is I joined servo's server a week or so ago and was chatting with me just fine..

He's talking about me. Either way, I don't consider gender pronouns a high priority when someone makes a total ass of themselves.
>people getting massively angry over what someone identifies someone as
it'd be great if there wasn't 100 genders now

>people getting massively angry over what someone identifies someone as
who's angry?