Author Topic: CGBuilder - Very Rude  (Read 2475 times)

This isn't some cheap-shot attempt to shoot him down for the purpose of shooting him down, is it?

If it is, grow up.
what are you even on about

what are you even on about
OP regardless of their personality of actions called out a rude person in this community.  He's doing us a service by making us aware of this.  Although, I do admit that my comment probably came off as more hostile than MYST's.

Now I won't pretend to defend him on his actions, but I have to ask you.  Why?  Why did MYST feel it appropriate to divert the topic to the OP's faults when it wasn't even called for in the chat provided?

I have no need with you, Trog.  I don't even really have beef with MYST.  Just wondering why this topic merits attacking the OP.

Now I won't pretend to defend him on his actions, but I have to ask you.  Why?  Why did MYST feel it appropriate to divert the topic to the OP's faults when it wasn't even called for in the chat provided?
because both OP and the victim here have done way more handicapped stuff than the guy at stake and there is no problem for calling them out on it.

Aren't you the guy who helped attack Sugar?

you owe me a new pair of sides.
/support

no problem for calling them out on it
Aren't you the guy who helped attack Sugar?
This is what I'm talking about.  Digging up stuff that isn't even relevant to the thread to get a quick jab at the OP.

oh god holy hell how old is this kid? 12?
*360 noscoped bill in krotch* wtf
/SupportUntilIdie.