System Shock 3 teased

Author Topic: System Shock 3 teased  (Read 850 times)

Just yesterday Otherside Entertainment put up a strange site with a countdown, but unfortunately for them they didn't conceal the end result very well and someone uncovered it with a little digging: a teaser for System Shock 3

It can only be assumed that if there's any more information being revealed it won't happen until the timer is officially done, I can't wait

Edit: The "break-in" was patched, with a message from SHODAN: "Your intrusion was part of my design."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:28:45 AM by Regulith »

wouldn't be all that surprising considering Night Dive's remake of the first game
but real talk it'd better not be some dumbed-down boring consolized casual stuff like BioShock

I thought this series was kinda done

wouldn't be all that surprising considering Night Dive's remake of the first game
but real talk it'd better not be some dumbed-down boring consolized casual stuff like BioShock
both series were boring as forget if you ask me

both series were boring as forget if you ask me
you also keep recommending Gundam 00 to people so you can forget right off

it was the best "baby's first gundam" up until IBO turned out to be okay

pls dont murder eachother

oh man system shock 1 and 2 were really good
i have no idea what this game studio has made but i hope they don't forget this up
infact looking at it it seems like they haven't made anything yet and they're still kickstarting some ultima underworld remake so... that's kinda worrying to me

it was the best "baby's first gundam" up until IBO turned out to be okay
you're completely wrong but ok you can keep being wrong

oh man system shock 1 and 2 were really good
i have no idea what this game studio has made but i hope they don't forget this up
infact looking at it it seems like they haven't made anything yet and they're still kickstarting some ultima underworld remake so... that's kinda worrying to me
I think this is a new studio composed of some of the old system shock 1 and 2 developers. Don't quote me on this.

"Join the original team behind Ultima Underworld on a quest to rekindle this legendary fantasy RPG series."
This is what I got while checking the page element's, this may be a fundraiser for System Shock 3.

Whoa, it changed!

I'm impressed, that's pretty clever of them actually