steam """games""" thread

Author Topic: steam """games""" thread  (Read 5732 times)

I just want to point this part out because it looks like a lot of people are missing it:

User reviews: Positive - 82% of the 45 user reviews for this game are positive.

You're entitled to not like a game for whatever reason, no one's going to make you buy it, eg, I personally don't see the appeal in visual novels.
But in this case I think people are jumping the gun a bit and assuming it's stuffty just because it's furry and they don't like furries, or because it's a visual novel and they don't like visual novels

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 03:48:52 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I just want to point this part out because it looks like a lot of people are missing it:

You're entitled to not like a game for whatever reason, no one's going to make you buy it, eg, I personally don't see the appeal in visual novels.
But in this case I think people are jumping the gun a bit and assuming it's stuffty just because it's furry and they don't like furries, or because it's a visual novel and they don't like visual novels

Take what the % says with a grain of salt.

There's only 57 reviews and all of the "Most helpful" ones (as in, the highest rated reviews) are all negative, with some pretty good reasons.

lol there needs to be a team of playtesters who filter through stupid loving greenlight games that are accepted
if they're actually garbage then remove them
if something makes it through greenlight it's because people wanted it to
it would be ridiculous to remove a game because entitled ten year olds don't like it. if you don't want games like this to pass, maybe you should spend more time voting up and down games you want and don't want

if something makes it through greenlight it's because people wanted it to
it would be ridiculous to remove a game because entitled ten year olds don't like it. if you don't want games like this to pass, maybe you should spend more time voting up and down games you want and don't want
It's funny because there's a good number of games that people vote up in GL and then don't even buy it. "Ahaha this games funny wouldn't buy it but it's got my vote lol what a funny meme"
And then a lot of them end up with a high number of negative reviews.

Take what the % says with a grain of salt.

There's only 57 reviews and all of the "Most helpful" ones (as in, the highest rated reviews) are all negative, with some pretty good reasons.
That should also be taken with a grain of salt.
The helpful votes could easily be furry haters bombing it (also see: popular user defined tag of "horror") to get then to show up on top (since I'm assuming you need to buy the game to rate it)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:50:08 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

That should also be taken with a grain of salt.
The helpful votes could easily be furry haters bombing it (also see: popular user defined tag of "horror") to get then to show up on top (since I'm assuming you need to buy the game to rate it)
I think reading the reviews themselves help.

Also, for tags, you don't need to own the game for some reason.

lol there needs to be a team of playtesters who filter through stupid loving greenlight games that are accepted
if they're actually garbage then remove them
You do realize how loving stupid that sounds right. It completely counteracts the Greenlight system in the first place giving a set of people the power to deny what people want based on that team's standards. You might as well just remove GL rather than come up with a system like this which is already set up for failure.

lmaoooo legend of the brofist