Author Topic: Sokol_Klaublhai's (BLID: 104975) "Military RP" -Terrible Host  (Read 984 times)

Before i go on with this, i just wanna say that i like some Military RP's like Pizzaman's and i thought i would give this a shot.

I first join the server to find everything fine then in about 5 minutes, all hell breaks loose.  The host tells us to stay in our bunkers and if you don't (God forbid) you get killed by a Gatling gun then banned.  Anyway, he keeps on banning people for the dumbest reasons and i am not sure what he is trying to accomplish.  After we are told to stay in our bunks, he then comes in and rapes us, shoots randomly, and if we fight back we get banned.  I can hear people getting banned as i am typing this... I drew the line when i saw him put someone is a rank called "FNAF Master" and that is where i drew the line.  These types of servers happen too much, and i want to say if you aren't mature don't be a server butcher.  Below are some pictures of his random banning and killing. 

/support this guy sounds like a roostergurgler

I have yet to see one decent milRP in Blockland
/support

I joined he'server and got banned for using wrong hat on my skin <--- (btw whats the right word for that?)

loving idiot. These days, every single Millitary RPs are bad

/support

skin <--- (btw whats the right word for that?)
the correct word is avatar

Jesus loving christ what type of friend just goes in and kills everyone only to ban people that actually try to fight back?
I mean stuff he even just told them not to leave the bunkers only to come in and kill everyone for no apparent reason
/support friends like this guy shouldn't be able to host servers.