Author Topic: My grandmother just passed away, pancreatic cancer  (Read 706 times)

I got the message a couple of months ago that my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. I tried to visit her as much as possible, but school was getting in the way most of the time. I managed to see her in the hospital for one day during this entire time period, which was last week. During my brief visit there, I was able to communicate a little bit with her, but it was difficult to hear what she was saying due to her complete loss of energy.

I was always close to my grandmother, so naturally I'm in shock now hearing that she passed away yesterday. I really wish I could have visited her more during the last year. It really does make me realize how precious time is, especially with the ones you love.

Condolences would be appreciated.

Sad I hate when this happens one of my grandmothers I barely got to see her died back in about 2012 or 2013

You have my condolences.

I only have one great grandparent left. My most recent one died in January. She had Alzheimer's and had lost so much motor function that she couldn't even swallow food anymore.

damn with all these condolences he should start a collection