Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194157 times)

@Zeblote Hey I made an account to ask, how did you get anti Aliasing in your blockland, My game has no options for it that I can find?
blockland doesnt do anti aliasing, you have to force it under your graphic card settings. i know AMD allows you to set it for certain programs idk if nvidia does

@Trogtor How do I do it? I have AMD

@Zeblote Hey I made an account to ask, how did you get anti Aliasing in your blockland, My game has no options for it that I can find?
You're probably seeing Depth of Field screenshots, which are meant for taking high quality screenshots with the appearance of AA to them.

You're probably seeing Depth of Field screenshots, which are meant for taking high quality screenshots with the appearance of AA to them.
zeblote actually uses anti aliasing

rightclick desktop> Catalyst Control center > Gaming > 3D Application Settings

click the save button and locate to blockland.exe, then check the options for anti-aliasing.

zeblote actually uses anti aliasing

rightclick desktop> Catalyst Control center > Gaming > 3D Application Settings

click the save button and locate to blockland.exe, then check the options for anti-aliasing.
likewise, for nvidia users who also want aa on bl,
rightclick desktop > Nvidia Control panel > Manage 3D settings > find blockland.exe > turn on AntiAliasing - Mode, and Setting
just click apply afterwards
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:35:31 PM by Jonathant1 »

Hmm. Should you just not be able to use /D while in a minigame with building disabled?
Yeah. That'd be better(but you should still add a check to duplicating, just in case).

Yeah. That'd be better(but you should still add a check to duplicating, just in case).
Added that for the next version. It'll be released together with mirrors.

The guy having an issue with minigames stopped posting, so I assume he solved it himself?

I can't duplicate any bricks. It keeps saying I'm missing trust when I'm not.

It also shouldn't be playing the plant error sound when the client has $Pref::Audio::PlantErrorSound set to false.

It works for me though? Not sure what to do here, there's nothing I can debug from this. Try a trace, make sure you actually have trust, etc.

Zeblote should use tagged strings for the plant errors (sorry I haven't looked at the code), if I remember that's what the server sends to the client for plant errors.

Zeblote should use tagged strings for the plant errors (sorry I haven't looked at the code), if I remember that's what the server sends to the client for plant errors.

For which plant errors? You can have many at once when placing a duplication.

It works for me though? Not sure what to do here, there's nothing I can debug from this. Try a trace, make sure you actually have trust, etc.
im getting this problem too with cubic select, stack select is fine though

For which plant errors? You can have many at once when placing a duplication.
All, but you can send different tags based on overlapping, floating, in the ground, etc. (messageClient). I wish I knew all the tags but it seems the topic I was trying to search seems to be gone after the board merge. (Yes I also searched through all the other boards too)

All, but you can send different tags based on overlapping, floating, in the ground, etc. (messageClient). I wish I knew all the tags but it seems the topic I was trying to search seems to be gone after the board merge. (Yes I also searched through all the other boards too)
For what, though? Those messages won't give the client a list of how many bricks are floating, how many blocked, etc.