New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194265 times)

oo now do vertical flipping

oo now do vertical flipping

That's only one more plane to test, it should be easy to add after the rest is done.

i was just being silly but holy hell

What does the 1.0.4 Update add :P?

What does the 1.0.4 Update add :P?
Version 1.0.4
- Feature: Command to show versions used by clients (/dup clients)
- Feature: Simplified RTB preferences

- Fixed: Bricks being de-highlighted right before being cut
- Fixed: OnBotSpawn event not called on duplicated bot spawns

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

The symmetry test works on x now. Processing 2000 blbs takes about 3 seconds on my server (game frozen). About 2 seconds of that is for reading and parsing the files (fileobject is very slow)

Adding other planes it'll probably take about 4-5 seconds depending on your bricks. After that comes finding pairs which will take at least the same time again.

I guess at this point it makes sense to use schedules and have this run in the background? It might take a long time then, maybe 40-50 seconds.

The symmetry test works on x now. Processing 2000 blbs takes about 3 seconds on my server (game frozen). About 2 seconds of that is for reading and parsing the files (fileobject is very slow)

Adding other planes it'll probably take about 4-5 seconds depending on your bricks. After that comes finding pairs which will take at least the same time again.

I guess at this point it makes sense to use schedules and have this run in the background? It might take a long time then, maybe 40-50 seconds.
that seems really long. could you make an option to enable/disable schedule delays? when i'm building alone i'd rather have a lagspike instead of 30 seconds of waiting.

This only needs to run once after you start a server to build the lookup table. After that, mirror is instant and perfect just like rotation.

Making progress with the symmetry test. It still takes only 3 seconds while testing all the planes we need:

Detects all bricks properly from what I've tested so far! Now I still need to find pairs between the asymmetric ones somehow..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:38:19 AM by Zeblote »

Finding symmetric pairs works. Quite a few bricks don't match though, because they have asymmetric meshes even though the brick itself is symmetric. Oh well...

Now takes about 6 seconds to finish on my server with 1200 brick types. I don't think it's worth implementing schedules for this as it only has to run once anyways.

Maybe there will be mirrors this weekend, depends on whether I find more problems along the way...

Add Seattle save to OP or link to the original gallery thread.

Add Seattle save to OP or link to the original gallery thread.
Why? the topic gives credit just fine and is about the duplicator mainly.

Why? the topic gives credit just fine and is about the duplicator mainly.
I think he just wants the save

Maybe there will be mirrors this weekend, depends on whether I find more problems along the way...
i could rly use this right now so gl