Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194266 times)

When you're in a minigame with building disabled, you can still use the duplicator to build.

When you're in a minigame with building disabled, you can still use the duplicator to build.
well even the other duplicator did that

what was even worst is that you could load a dup in the minigame lol

Hmm. Should you just not be able to use /D while in a minigame with building disabled?

best bet would be to make it just admin only if you're running a 24/7 minigame

I am also having a problem like Jes. When you are in a minigame with brick damage disabled, and you use the duplicator, bricks can take damage again.

I am also having a problem like Jes. When you are in a minigame with brick damage disabled, and you use the duplicator, bricks can take damage again.
You'll have to explain that more detailed

Hmm. Should you just not be able to use /D while in a minigame with building disabled?
Yes, and perhaps have a pref to clear duplicator ghost bricks when building is disabled?

You'll have to explain that more detailed
He's saying that bricks in the minigame when blown up will not be fakekilled if brick damage is off, but anything duplicated with this duplicator will still be fakekilled in spite of brick damage being disabled, as long as the duplications are planted during the minigame.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:09:45 PM by SWAT One »

Yes, and perhaps have a pref to clear duplicator ghost bricks when building is disabled?
You could use /cleardups

He's saying that bricks in the minigame when blown up will not be fakekilled if brick damage is off, but anything duplicated with this duplicator will still be fakekilled in spite of brick damage being disabled, as long as the duplications are planted during the minigame.
I can't reproduce this with default minigames. Are you using slayer? Which version?

Planr is the one to ask.  At least, that's what I thought he was saying.

You should add support for floating bricks (Hackplant?) too.

I can't reproduce this with default minigames. Are you using slayer? Which version?
I guess you can't...
Duplicate his problem

You should add support for floating bricks (Hackplant?) too.
Maybe make it so it's a pref who can use it

@Zeblote Hey I made an account to ask, how did you get anti Aliasing in your blockland, My game has no options for it that I can find?