New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194052 times)

This.
Is.
So.
Annoying.

When you clear a large number of bricks

That's a bug in blockland, nothing I can do about it here.

Super-Cut works perfectly now! :D

For example, you can cut a door into a brick wall:

...after a lot of cuts into a 2x4 wall, it might look like this :O

To make this i needed a function that fills any area with bricks, so that might also be useful to have on its own:

Cool stuff

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 07:16:42 PM by Zeblote »

i tested it and it is good

The new blockland thing;
Slicing builds in half ®

can't wait; this will be a pretty neat and useful feature

Supercut is awesome to use!

how is that possible to do without making custom bricks for every possible shape that could be created by supercut? eg. you have a 64x64 baseplate and you cut a small hole in the middle of it; what kind of brick does it become?

how is that possible to do without making custom bricks for every possible shape that could be created by supercut? eg. you have a 64x64 baseplate and you cut a small hole in the middle of it; what kind of brick does it become?

it automatically fills it in with the available bricks, using the largest bricks first and filling in the remaining gaps using smaller bricks.

supercut seems really cool but I also think that the auto-fill feature will also be super cool

it becomes many bricks: