New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194385 times)

you should add a name/event incrementer
so I can have a brick named "rope1" and an event on another brick that makes a rope TO rope1, then I duplicate them and plant it and get another pair of bricks with rope2 instead of rope1
this has more applications than the rope mod, such as duplicating bot holes when you want them to return to their specific spawn point and look at a specific thing relative to that
it'd be useful because it's a pain to go through and increment it all by hand
that would be better as a separate mod. iirc the old namegun has support for this

you should add a name/event incrementer
so I can have a brick named "rope1" and an event on another brick that makes a rope TO rope1, then I duplicate them and plant it and get another pair of bricks with rope2 instead of rope1
this has more applications than the rope mod, such as duplicating bot holes when you want them to return to their specific spawn point and look at a specific thing relative to that
it'd be useful because it's a pain to go through and increment it all by hand
p sure the existing autowrench has this option

that would be better as a separate mod. iirc the old namegun has support for this
That doesn't let me increment the name within the events AFAIK.
What's the Autowrench?

That doesn't let me increment the name within the events AFAIK.
What's the Autowrench?
IIRC its a wrench that essentially saves the last wrench events and applies them to any brick you use the wrench on.  Essentially the same use as doing a fill wrench but more finely tuned.

Info and download.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:37:50 PM by DaBlocko »

Is there an all encompasing command list for this somewhere?  Since there seem to be tons of features not in the tutorial lol.

Like how do you save a duplication?

You can see a list of commands by typing /duphelp in game

You can see a list of commands by typing /duphelp in game
hi (:

How does the fill wrench work?

/fillwrench with something selected (before you've confirmed your selection)
then click apply on any settings you want to change, then set the setting, then hit send

any chance we could get a hotkey for fill bricks and supercut in the future? i use this stuff like crack, i couldn't imagine building without it now.

any chance we could get a hotkey for fill bricks and supercut in the future? i use this stuff like crack, i couldn't imagine building without it now.
It's ctrl shift x for super cut and ctrl shift v for fill bricks

It's ctrl shift x for super cut and ctrl shift v for fill bricks
o. i mean, without the prompts.

o. i mean, without the prompts.

You can modify the controls.cs file to do this:
https://github.com/Zeblote/Tool_NewDuplicator/blob/master/scripts/client/controls.cs#L113-L114

On the right, replace 'superCut' and 'fillBricks' with 'ndConfirmSuperCut' and 'ndConfirmFillBricks'
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:50:02 PM by Zeblote »