Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of the very first "Is blockland dead" topic  (Read 1926 times)

Almost all of those users are gone now

Now that the major Steam sale is on, I'll probably pick up a few extra copies for my pals. So apparently the community is still growing.

Now that the major Steam sale is on, I'll probably pick up a few extra copies for my pals. So apparently the community is still growing.

Lets take a few estimates here, #1. I'll say there is around 500 active at peak
                                                #2. Let's say there is now around 90,000 ID's registered. I know alot get skipped

That leaves us with 0.05% active, each 1000 active players is around a percent of the number of total.

Rip Blockland. You will be missed

truly something to remember

Lets take a few estimates here, #1. I'll say there is around 500 active at peak
                                                #2. Let's say there is now around 90,000 ID's registered. I know alot get skipped

That leaves us with 0.05% active, each 1000 active players is around a percent of the number of total.
yes but remember the percentage dwindles but i've been playing for at least 4 years if pecon's anniversary is right and i don't recall it ever being much higher than 500

What is your tower defense
Well that was irrelevant lol

It's like BTD5 except it's with bots, and towers have health so they can be destroyed
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:42:08 PM by Kyuande »

See now what you all don't know is that since November 24, 2005 blockland has actually died and is now just a figment of your imagination. Every time you thought you booted up blockland, you just stared at your screen blankly while typing random things, mostly involving the WAS and D keys. And not just blockland, but the blockland forums has died with it. All the friends you made since then on blockland and on the forums? They're fake. All of them. Your family and friends are worried about you. Your sister ran away, your dad has died in the car crash you were in. You barely survived. You're not even at a real computer, you're in a coma. Please, wake up. This is your brother, Anthony Rotondo.